The Facts Don't LiePrevious
Igniting Change for Women
We are the Ms. Foundation for Women, the nation's leading organization devoted to securing rights, equality and justice for women.
The Ms. Foundation for Women fights to eliminate barriers for all women. We fight to keep lawmakers and public figures in check, to protect and fortify our fragile successes, and to secure the same opportunities for all women in the US. We especially focus on those whose voices are muted because of their economic realities and everyday challenges. Because to secure a better future for ourselves, our families, our communities, this is a fight we can't afford to lose.
Image: Women Alive, Los Angeles CA
Headlines & Highlights
- Timeline: Celebrating 40 Years of Ms. Foundation Milestones, 1973-2013
- Ms. Foundation for Women Honors 'Women of Vision' at 40th Anniversary Gala
- Sunny Clifford is chosen as the inaugural People's Choice Marie C. Wilson Emerging Leader Gloria awardee
- Statement by Ms. Foundation for Women President and CEO Anika Rahman on Paid Sick Leave Deal in New York City
- The Conclave, the Cardinals, and the Child Sexual Abuse Crisis [Huffington Post]
- Be a part of the 2013 Gloria Awards: A Salute to Women of Vision