Igniting Change for Women
We are the Ms. Foundation for Women, the nation's leading organization devoted to securing rights, equality and justice for women.
The Ms. Foundation for Women fights to eliminate barriers for all women. We fight to keep lawmakers and public figures in check, to protect and fortify our fragile successes, and to secure the same opportunities for all women in the US. We especially focus on those whose voices are muted because of their economic realities and everyday challenges. Because to secure a better future for ourselves, our families, our communities, this is a fight we can't afford to lose.
Image: Immigration Reform March, Washington DC
Headlines & Highlights
- Fire James Taranto
- Raise the minimum wage for all workers
- Fasting for Immigration Reform
- Holiday shopping online? Shop on Amazon Smile and a portion of your purchase will be donated to the Ms. Foundation.
- Ms. Foundation for Women Launches Campaign Congratulating Co-Founder Gloria Steinem on Receiving Presidential Medal of Freedom
- Ms. Foundation for Women Counters Accusation That Feminism Has 'Made Women Less Happy'
- Ms. Foundation for Women Demands Justice for Rape Victims in Missouri
- Ms. Foundation for Women Advocates 'Women's Takeover' of Congress
- Ms. Foundation for Women condemns latest right-wing attack on women's health