Renew Your Membership in the Ms. Foundation
A Salute to Women of Vision May 1, 2014
Igniting Change for Women
We are the Ms. Foundation for Women, the nation's leading organization devoted to securing rights, equality and justice for women.
The Ms. Foundation for Women fights to eliminate barriers for all women. We fight to keep lawmakers and public figures in check, to protect and fortify our fragile successes, and to secure the same opportunities for all women in the US. We especially focus on those whose voices are muted because of their economic realities and everyday challenges. Because to secure a better future for ourselves, our families, our communities, this is a fight we can't afford to lose.
Image: Immigration Reform March, Washington DC
Headlines & Highlights
- Ms. Foundation in USA Today: The NFL dropped the ball on domestic violence
- Ms. Foundation grantee's initiative improves women's health with a question...
- Ms. Foundation for Women Condemns High Court Attack on Women's Health and Rights
- Read our 2014 Summer Newsletter
- Ms. Foundation for Women Talks Child Care Crisis at the White House Summit on Working Families
- Read our new annual report
- Ms. Foundation for Women launches campaign for universal child care
- The Ms. Foundation for women 40th Anniversary Gala: New CEO announced, Gloria Steinem's 80th birthday celebrated
- Take Our Daughter to Work Day -- 21 Years Later
- Protect farm workers from sexual assault!
- National Latina Institute for Health takes fight for women's health to UN
- Ms. Foundation Speaks Out about Child Sexual Abuse and Girls in the Juvenile Justice System
- Sexual Abuse of Children with Disabilities: A National Snapshot
- More from our blog